twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Should Karl Rove be brought up on charges for outing a FBI agent?


Answer:
He should be brought up on a lot of charges, but that will never happen
Where have you been?? In hibernation??? This is old news and over with!!
Yes, Karl should stand trial.

Of course, once Hillary's in office, we'll find out a lot of other stuff for which they will want to hang Rove, I'm sure.

I heard a prophet say: "One day, America will drive the Bush/Cheney Crime Families into the sea with torches and pitchforks."

Could it actually happen?
Where is your support? He did not commit this act.
Yes and he should be brought up on charges of using White House computers for political purposes and then deleting data off of White House computers. Both of those activities are illegal.
Karl Rove is guilty of a lot of things but outing and FBI agent is not one I've heard about. Not that it would surprise me. When did this happen?

Or do you mean outing a CIA agent? Cause that did happen and it will bring the bush administration down.
.
If nothing else, I think that the stupid rap dance he did with David Gregory a few weeks ago qualifies as criminal.
Well I think you meant to say CIA agent and not FBI, however I think there is not a more evil man in this administration other than their leader Cheney. I hope and pray that they will be all brought down and have their wealth removed prior to their Tar and Feathering on nation wide TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net